By: Hannah Garrett, California FFA Leadership Coordinator
We are looking to highlight chapters throughout California and ask for your help in this venture. We are asking for chapters to submit a 60 second Reel/Tik Tok-esque video highlighting what makes their chapter unique or different from other chapters across the state. These videos will then be used for online conference curriculum and featured across our social media platforms to highlight our diverse 330+ FFA chapters. And to hopefully help us all feel a little more connected during these odd times.
Here are the details:
- The videos should be in a .mp4 or .mov format, a file no bigger than 2 GB, no more than 60 seconds long in length and in a landscape format.
- The video should open with students stating their chapter name, their home city and their region.
- Use the “Limitless” conference theme song. Click here to download and use whichever 60 second part of the song fits your video best.
- Name the file as ChapterName.mp4 or .mov
- After your video is created submit the video using WeTransfer and send it to email@example.com (No need to create an account. Select the file you want to send, under “send to” enter firstname.lastname@example.org, under “your email” of course enter your email, write your full chapter name in the message and hit “Transfer.” It will ask you to verify your email before the upload begins. Be sure to wait for the entire file to upload before exiting your web browser.)
- Please submit your chapter highlight by October 18th to be featured in GLC (ITC).
This could be the perfect project for a leadership class or chapter officer team! Here is the highlight video for the FFA Center that the State Officer Team created yesterday.
We look forward to highlighting your chapter! If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
For more information about the California Agricultural Teachers’ Association, visit http://calagteachers.org/